CPR/AED Basic Life Support (6h) – Group purchases
- Training time of about 6 hours.
- Certification valid for a period of 3 years.
- Training that is suitable for all personnel working in the field of health.
- Specific training for people working in the Canadian federal government.
- Training that meets HCP (Health Care Provider) standards
Following the successful completion of this “CPR/AED – Basic life support (6h)” training through practical home-based sessions as well as multiple choice theoretical exams, you will receive your certificate in “PDF” form, valid for a period of 3 years.
get 10% off when you purchase 2+ courses from our group purchases option !
Rabais par quantité