First Aid – School environment
- Duration of training: 8 hours.
- Certification valid for a period of 3 years.
- Specific training for schools / daycare centers.
- Includes a component on anaphylactic allergic reactions.
- Complete all readings in the course.
- Complete all mandatory practical sessions within the given minimum time requirements.
- Pass with an average of 80% or more each of the theoretical evaluations included in the training.
Following the successful completion of your training with practical home sessions and multiple choice theoretical exams, you will receive your certificate in PDF format, valid for a period of 3 years.
Content of training
- Lectures 127
- Quizzes 19
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
How it works ?
- Purpose of training
- Intervention by the technique of: C-A-B
- Check the state of consciousness
- Check the breathing
- Start the C-A-B sequence
- Why start with the ¨C¨ (chest massage)
- Then the ¨A¨ (Airway)
- Finally the ¨B¨ (Breathing)
- Reasons for cardiac arrest in adults compared to children
- The main reason for cardiac arrest in children
- Categories of patients
Approach and primary examination - Medical
Some special cases
Demonstrations and practices
- Downloading a mobile application
- Adult intervention with 1 first-aid attendant
- Preamble of the sequence of an adult with one first-aid attendant
- Practice of the sequence of an adult with one first-aid attendant
- Child intervention with one first-aid attendant
- Preamble of the sequence of a child with one first-aid attendant
- Practice of the sequence of a child with one first-aid attendant
- Infant intervention with 1 first-aid attendant
- Preamble of the sequence of an infant with one first-aid attendant
- Practice of the sequence of an infant with 1 first-aid attendant
Choking Relief Technique
Choking Relief Technique among infants
- The different types of infections
- Types of transmissions
- Transmission through the bloodstream
- Transmission throught the fecal-oral route
- Transmission through droplets
- Transmission through the air
- Risk factors
- Hand washing
- When should you wash your hands?
- Wearing gloves
- Personal protective equipment
- Environmental hygiene and decontamination
- During accidental contact
Anaphylactic sequence of actions
Medical First Aid Part 1
Environmental Medical First Aid
Medical First Aid Poisoning
Foreword on first aid trauma
Approach to Trauma and Primary Survey
Traumatic First Aid Part 1
Traumatic First Aid Musculoskeletal
Traumatic First Aid Common Among Children