CPR/AED – 12 to 18 years old (4h)
Specific training offered to young clients from 12 to 18 years old.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
- Duration of training: 2 hours.
- Certification valid for a period of 2 years.
- Specific training offered to young clients from 12 to 18 years old.
- Complete all the readings included in the training.
- Complete all mandatory practical sessions within the given minimum time requirements.
- Pass with an average of 80% or more each of the theoretical evaluations included in the training.
- Upon successful completion of your training through practical sessions at home as well as multiple choice theory exams, you will receive your certificate in “PDF” format, valid for a period of 2 years.
- Click HERE to access the intervention protocols for this training.
- Language English
- Students 0