Cancellation of a course registration
You have a reasonable period of 14 days from the date of purchase to cancel your registration. However, you will have to pay a penalty since the course or courses start immediately upon purchase.
You will have to pay these 2 amounts:
- the cost of the courses already followed;
- a penalty provided by law. This penalty is the smallest of the following: $50 or 10% of the price of courses not taken.
- You have enrolled in a CPR training for the general public as well as a training of Premier anaphylactic-type allergic relief, which cost $88.22. You want to cancel your registration after the start of your training. If neither training has been completed, you will not have to pay them. However, you will have to pay a penalty of $8.82, which is 10% of the total price of both courses.You will receive a refund of $79.40.
- You have enrolled in a CPR training for the general public and an allergic first aid training of anaphylactic type, which costs $88.22. You want to cancel your registration after the successful completion of your CPR training for the general public. As CPR training for the general public costs $59.11, you will have to pay it in full. However, you will also have to pay a penalty of $2.91, which corresponds to 10% of the price of the training of anaphylactic-type allergic first aid not followed. You will therefore have a refund of $26.20.
To cancel your registration, please refer to the section below: Your cancellation request must be made in writing.
From the date of sending your email request to refund, we will refund you, at the latest, within 10 days, if applicable.
Unpossibility of total refound chargeback
No refund can be claimed for any training actually completed, completed and successful.
Your cancellation request must be in writing
It must contain the following information:
- the name of the credit card holder;
- the number of your order appearing on your invoice;
- the name of your employer (if it is a package);;
- the date purchase of the training;
- the amount debited to the credit card account;
- the description of the goods or services covered by the request for reimbursement;
- the reason for the cancellation;
- the cancellation date of the purchase;
- the mode of forwarding the cancellation notice.
Send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns or exchanges on merchandise
If the goods were damaged during shipping or if we shipped the wrong product, you have a period of 10 working days to communicate with us and let us know the problem. Upon receipt of your notice, we will issue a credit note or send a replacement product immediately.
Here are the only possible reasons for a return:
- Damage during transport (to report immediately);
- Bad product shipped;
- The wrong product has been ordered.
If your situation of return or exchange is among those above, here is the procedure to follow:
- Before returning a product, you must contact our customer service department to obtain a return authorization;
- You will receive a return authorization including the detailed process to follow.
Phone: 1 (866) 691-0911
No returns will be accepted without authorization number.
Non retournable goods
- Customized items;
- Pharmaceutical products;
- Special orders.