What information do we collect?
- We collect your personal information when you register on our website, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you order or register on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You can however visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any information we collect from you may be used to process the transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or transmitted to another company for any reason. this is, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing the requested product or service purchased.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for the processing of the order can be used to send you information and updates to your order, in addition to occasionally receiving information from the Academy, updates, information about products or related services, etc.
- Note: if, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, we provide detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement various security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order, as well as when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
- We use a secure server. All credit information provided is transmitted via PayPal and encrypted in our payment database. Only those authorized by the Academy can access this information. Each member of our Academy having access to such data is required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, none of your personal information will be stored on our servers.
- Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) and allows site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and to capture and retain certain information.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us operate our website, conduct our business or serve you, as long as these parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We may also disclose your information when we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, apply the rules of our site or protect our rights, property or the safety of others.
Compliance with the law of online privacy protection
- Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to respect the law of online privacy protection. Therefore, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- All users of our website may change certain information at any time by logging into their account area and accessing the “modify my information” page.
Compliance with the Online Privacy Act for Children
- We are in compliance with the requirements of the law on the protection of the online privacy for children. We do not collect information from anyone under the age of 13. Our website, products and services are all for people aged 13 and over.
Terms and conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, exclusions and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 2019-02-06.